45BRAHAMASTRA TEST PAPER NO. 45

WRITE ACTIVE TO PASSIVE AND VICE VERSA 

1,DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN?

A.WHAT I MEAN IS THAT UNDERSTAND BY YOU ?

B. WAS WHAT I MEAN UNDERSTOOd BY YOU?

C.IS WHAT I MEANT UNDERSTOOD BY YOU?

D.WHAT I MEAN IS UNDERSTOOD BY YOU?

ANSWER C


2.WHOM DOES HE LOOK FOR?

A. HE IS LOOKED AFTER  FOR WHOM?

B.WHO IS LOOKED AFTER FOR HIM?

C.Who IS LOOKED FOR BY HIM 

D.WHAT IS MEAN IS  UNDERSTOOD BY YOU?

ANSWER C


3.THEY SAY THAT YOU DID THAT.

A.you are told to do that.

b.you are advised to do that

c.you did that  is said by them

d.you are said to have done that.

answer d

4.i am doing sums .

a.sums are done by me.

b.sums are being  done by me

c.i must be doing the sums

d.sums must be done by me

answer b

5.the noise of the traffic kept me awake .

a. i was kept awake by the noise of the traffic.

b.the traffic kept me awake by the noise

c.i kept myself awake due to the noise of the traffic

d.i remained awake by the noise of the traffic.

answer a

6.we all know that there is only one God.

a.we are all known that there is only one God .

b.it is known to us all that there is only one God 

c. we have all known that there is only one God 

d.only one God is known by us all.

answer b

7.the people elected him Mayor.

a.him was elected Mayor the people

b.he was elected Mayor by the people 

c.Mayor is elected by the people

d.he is elected by the people Mayor

answer b

8.don't laught at me.

a.let me be laughted at

b.let me be not laughed at

c.i am laughed at

d.let me be not laughed at

answer b

9.i saw him leaving the house.

a.leaving the house he was seen by me

b.he was seen leaving the house by me

c.he had been seen leaving the house

d.he was seen to be leaving the house

answer b

10.someone pulled the bull vioently

a.the bull had been pulled vioently by someone

b.the bull was to be pulled vioently by someone

c.the bull had been pulled vioently 

d.the bull was pulled vioently

answer d

write direct to indirect and vice versa

11.she said to Rita ,"Please help me with my home work."

a.she requested Rita to hel her in her homework.

b.Rita requested her to help her with her homework.

c.she requested Rita to help her with her homework

d.she requested Rita to help her home work

answer a

12."where did you go last night?"my friend asked.

a.my friend enquired where  had i gone last night.

b.my friend wanted to know where did i go the previous night.

c.my friend said where i went last night

d.my friend asked me where i had gone the previous night.

answer d

13.Reema said,"i have been studying the whole day."

a.Reema said that she had been studying the whole day.

b.Reema stated she has been studying the whole day.

c.Reema told him she was been studying the whole day

d.Reema said that she was studying the whole day.

answer a

14.she said,"i will see you tomorrow."

a.she said she would see me today.

b.she said taht she would see me the next day.

c.she said she will see me tomorrow.

d.she said she would see me tomorrow.

answer b

15."have you seen my spectacles,Sam?"asked his mother .

a.the mother said to Sam and asked if he has seen her spectacles.

b.the mother asked Sam if he had seen her spectacles

c.the mother said to Sam if he had seen her spectacles

d.the mother told Sam ,"if he had seen her spectacles.

answer b

16."it is an excellent essay ,"the teacher said.

a.the teacher remarked that it had been an excellent essay.

b.the teacher remarked that it hs been an excellent essay

c.the teacher remarked that it is an excellent essay 

d.the  teacher remarked that it was an excellent essay.

answer d

17. Jim said ,"Sally ,i have finished this job ."

a.Jim told Sally,i have finished this job."

b.Jim told Sally that he had finished the job.

c.Jim told Sally that he has finished the job.

d.Jim told Sally that he finished the job.

answer b

18. the lady saifd ,"can you please help me to cross the road ?"

a.the lady requested me to help her cross the road 

b.the lady requested me to helped her cross the road

c.the lady insisted that i help her cross the road

d.the lady exclaimed taht i helped her cross the road

answer a

19.the child said to the dwarf ,"will you help me?"

a.the child requested the dwarf whether he would help her 

b.the child requested the dwarf whether he will help her

c.the child asked the dwarf he would help her

d.the child asked the dwarf if he will  help her

answer a

20.close the door.

a.let the door be closed

b.let the door  closed

c.let the door is closed

d.let the door is being closed 

answer a


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

Corner stone class no.2 topic present continuous

ESSAY no.1 honour killing part 1