41BRAHAMASTRA TEST PAPER NO.41

BRHAMASTRA TEST PAPER NO.41

***************************************************************************

 CHANGE ACTIVE TO PASSIVE AND VICE VERSA

1.they have to finish this fence painting by monday.

a.this fence has to be finished painting by them by monday.

b.this fence is to be finishing painted by them by monday.

c.painting of this fence has to be painted by them by monday.

d.by monday you will have  finished painting the fence.


2.the dealer will service the  car for free the first three times.

a.the car will be serviced for free by the dealer for the first three times.

b.the car was serviced for free by the dealer for the first three times.

c.for the first three times the dealer will service the car for free.

d.servicing of the the car for free will be done by the dealer for the first three times.,

3,the manager gave her negative feedback during her performance appraisal.

a.a negative feedback was given to her by the manager during her performance appraisal.

b.the managerwill give her negative feedback during her performance appraisal.

c.a negative feedback is being given to her by the manager during apprasing her performance

d.giving of a negative feedback to her during her performance appraisal has been done by the manager,

4.the chief presented us a detailed battle plan.

a.a detailed battle plan will be presented to us by the chief.

b.the chief presents us a detailed battle plan.

c.a detailed battle plan was presented to us by the chief

d.presenting of a detailed battle plan was being done by the chief to us

5.for how long will you keep neglecting your duties

a.for how long have you kept neglecting your duties

b.for how long do your duties need to be neglected by you

c.for how long will your duties be kept neglected by you

d.neglecting of the duties by you have been going on since how long

6. a tyro doctor has given me a very painful injection

a.a very painful injection has been given to me by a tyro doctor.

b.the doctor gives myself a very painful injection

c.a very painful injection is being given to me by the doctor

d.giving of a painful injection to me has been done by the doctor.

7.my neighbour always welcomes us to his home with a big smile.

a.we are always welcomed by my neighbour to his home with a big smile

b.my neighbour is always welcoming us to his home with a big smile

c.a big smile is used by my neighbour always when he is welcoming us

d.welcoming by my neighbour with a big smile to us is always done

8.the speeding truck knocked down the pedestrian

a.the truck which was speeding has knocked down the pedestrian

b.the pedestrian was knocked down by the speeding truck

c.the pedestrian was being knocked down by the truck which was speeding

d.knocking down of the pedestrian has been done by the speedy truck.

9.i am sure she will like you.

a.i am sure you were liked by her

b.she i am sure shall like you

c.liking of you by her is a surety by me

d.i am sure you will  be liked by her

10.i rarely watch didactic movies.

a.didactic movies are rarely watched by myself

b.didactic movies are rarely watched by me

c.i had rarely watched didactic movies

d.watching of didactic movies is rarely done by

write direct to indirect and vice versa

11.he said that she was coming that year.

a.he said ,"she will come this year."

b.he said ,"she is coming this year."

c.he said,"come this year."

d.he said,"she was coming that year."

12.my mawkish mother says,"i have often told not to play with fire."

a.my mawkish mother has often told me not to play with fire.

b.my mawkish mother said that i should not paly with fire.

c.my mawkish mother says that she has often told me not to play with fire.

d.my mawkish mother says that she often tells me not to play with fire

13.the stern teacher said to the rowdy students ,"why were you absent yesterday?

a.the stern teacher asked the rowdy student why had been he absent the previous day?

b.the stern  teacher asked the  rowdy student why had he been absent the previous day?

c.the stern  teacher informed the rowdy student that why he had been absent the  next day?

d.the  stern teacher asked the rowdy student why he had been absent the previous day?

14.Rani reassured me."i can come tonight."

a.Rani told me i could come that night.

b.Rani told me that she could come that night

C.Rani told me she could come tomorrow evening

D.Rani told me she could will come that night.

15.i said to you,"i cannot be blamed for this."

a.i told you that you could not be blamed for that.

b.she told me that i could not be blamed for that.

c.i said you that i cannot be blamed for this

d.i said to you that i cannot be blamed for this

16."what did you eat last night?"asked my mother.

a.my mother said to me what did i eat last night.

b.my mother asked me what i had eaten the previous night

c.my mother said what did you eat last night

d.my mother questioned me what i ate last night

17.he asks which chair he is to sit on.

a.he said "which chair am i to sit on?"

b.he  asked ,"which chair he is to sit on?"

c."which chair am i to sit on?"asks he.

d.he said,"which chair should i sit on?"

18.the boss said ,"please give me the latest reports."

a.the boss said to please give the latest reports

b. the boss wanted to please the latest reports

c.the boss wanted the latest reports please

d. the boss requested for the latest reports

19.the guide suggested ,"let us rest for a while."

a.the guide suggested that we should rest there for a while.

b.the guide suggested that we rest there

c.the guide suggested we should rest for a while

d.the guide suggested resting for a while there.

20.he told his mother that he was starting in two days time.

a.i am starting the day after tomorrow mother,"he said

b."i will start the next day ,mother ,"he said 

c."i may start in two days time,mother ,"he said

d."i must start in two days time mother ,he said

creation and presentation by

adv.pankaj joshi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

Corner stone class no.2 topic present continuous

ESSAY no.1 honour killing part 1