42.BRAHAMASTRA TEST PAPER NO.42

write active to passive and vice versa

1`.shut the ajar door.

a.let the ajar door be shut 

 b.let the ajar door be shut

 c. let the ajar door be shutted 

d.let the ajar door be shut by you     

2.i shall be obliged to go.

 a.circumstances may oblige me to go

 b.circumstances could oblige me to go

 c.circumstances would oblige me to go 

d.circumstances will oblige me to go 

3.who tore the glossy curtains yesterday. 

a.by whom were the glossy curtains teared yesterday ?

 b.by whom were the glossy  curtains torn yesterday?

c. by whom are the glossy curtains torn yesterday? 

d. by whom were the glossy curtains tore yesterday?

4.who had giggled at you?

 a. by whom you had been giggled at?

 b. who had you been giggled at? 

c.by whom had you been giggled at?

d.by whom were you been giggled at?

 5.kindly offer your remarks .

a you were requested to offer your remarks.

b. you have been requested to offer your remarks.

c.you are requested to offer your remarks.

d.you are being requested to offer your remarks.

6.it is time to water the plants.

 a.it is time for the plants to be watered. 

b. it is time the plants be watered.

c.the plants should be watered.

d. it is time when plants are watered

 7 .that too many cooks spoil the broth is known to all.

 a.all knows that the broth is spoilt by too many cooks.

 b.all knew that too many cooks spoilt the broth.

c. all know that the broth is spoilt by too many cooks.

 d.all know that too many cooks spoil the broth 

8.the judge ordered the murderer to be hanged.

 a.it was ordered by the judge to hang the murderer.

 b. the murderer was to be hanged according to the order of the judge 

c.the order was given by the judge to hang the murderer

  d. the murderer was ordered by the judge to be hanged 

9.this surface feels smooth .

a.this surface is felt smooth

b.this surface when feels is smooth

c.this surface when felt is smooth

 d.this surface is smooth as felt 

10.i promised my husband that i will cook food for him.

 a.a promise was made by me to my husband that food will be cooked by me

 b.food will be cooked by me was a promise i made to my husband

 c.i promised my husband that food will be cooked by me.

 d.my husband wanted a promise from me that i will cook  the food

 write direct to indirect and vice versa 

 11.he said to Ram,"may you prosper."

 a. he wished Ram should prosper .

b. he wished that Ram may prosper.

 c. he wished that Ram might get prospered .

 d. he wished Ram to prosper 

12.i said ,"father,when will you me a sports bike?" 

a. i asked my father when will he buy me a sports bike.

b.i asked my father when he will buy me  a  sports bike

 c. i asked my father when would he buy me sports bike

 d. i asked my father when  he would buy me a sports bike . 

13.priyanka said to me,"can you give me your pen?"

a. Priyanka asked me can i give her my pen.

 b .Priyanka asked me if i can give me your pen

 c.Priyanka asked me if i could give her my pen

 d.Priyanka asked me if i gave her my pen 

14.sunny said to me ,"if i hear any news ,i will phone you."

 a.sunny told me that if he hears any news , he will phone me.

 b.sunny told  me that if he he will hear  any news ,he will phone me.

 c. sunny told me that if he heard any news ,he would phone me.

d .sunny told me that if he heard any news ,he will phone me

15.the teacher said to Keshav ,"congratulations!wish you success in life."

a.the teacher congratulated Keshav and said wish you success in life

b.the teacher wished congratulations and success in life to Keshav

c.the teacher congratulation to Keshav and said wished him success in life.

d. the teacher congratulated Keshav and wished him success in life.

16.he said ,"vineet ,why are you sounding so depressed today?"

a.he asked vineet why did he sound so depressed that day.

b.he asked vineet why he was sounding so depressed that day.

c.he told vineet why he sounded so depressed that day.

d.he asked vineet that why was he sounding so depressed that day.

17. he says ,"i go to gym every morning ."

a.he says that he goes to gym every morning

b.he said that he used to go `to gym every morning

c.he said that he goes to gym every morning

d.he says that he went to gym every morning.

18.he said,"Meghna,do you want to buy a house in Dehli?"

a.he told Meghna if she wanted to buy a house in Dehli.

b.he asked that did she want to buy a house in Delhi

c.he asked Meghna if she wants to buy a house in Delhi

d.he asked Meghna if she wanted to buy a house in Delhi

19."Call Manisha ,"said the teacher.

a.the teacher requested to call Manisha 

b.the teacher begged for calling Manisha 

c.the teacher ordered to call Manisha 

d.the teacher to call

20.Arun says that Ajay loved

 football

a. Aruna said,"Ajay is loving football"

b.Aruna  said ,"Ajay loved

Football"

c.Aruna says ,"Ajay loved football"

d.Arun says ,"Ajay loves foortball"

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 BRAHAMSTRA TEST PAPER NO.16

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

11.BRAHAMSTRA TEST SERIES NO.11 BY ADV.PANKAJ JOSHI