4.Direct to indirect part 4

 Direct to indirect narration part 3

1.यदि वाक्य में must वाला वाक्य हो तथा नैतिकता वाला वाक्य हो तो उसमें कोई परिवर्तन नहीं होगा

1.he said,"one must do one's duty ."

He said that one must do  one's duty.

2.he said,"we must love our country."

He said that we must love our country .

3.he said,"we must obey our parents.

He said that we must obey our parents.

*******

मगर must  वाला वाक्य साधारण हो तो में  had to /have to/had to/will have to/would have to में बदल जायेगा 

1.she said,"I must go."

She said that she had to go.

2.Priya said ,"I must do this work."

Priya said that she had to do that work.

******

3. यदि वाक्य में आशीर्वाद हो तो reporting verb wished/prayed/blessed में बदल जायेगा और अभिशाप है तो cursed में rv लिखी जायेगी।

1.he said,"may God bless you "

He prayed that God might bless him 

2.mother said to me,"may you live long!"

Mother blessed me that I might live long.

3.they said to him,"may you die!"

They cursed him he might die.

4.Manisha said to me,"may you get success."

Manisha wished me that I might get success.

यदि वाक्य में  may का प्रयोग ना भी हो तो उसका अस्तित्व मानकर might लिखा जायेगा।

We said,"God save the president"

We said that God might save the President

****,,,

यदि वाक्य में will/can /may/shallका प्रयोग हो तो will का would ,can का  could ,may का might or shall का should or would दोनों लिखा  जायेगा।

1.she said to me ,"can I fetch a junk dealer ."

She asked me if she could  fetch a junk dealer.

2.she said to me,"will you mortgage your house."

She asked me if I would mortgage my house 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 BRAHAMSTRA TEST PAPER NO.16

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

11.BRAHAMSTRA TEST SERIES NO.11 BY ADV.PANKAJ JOSHI