Direct to indirect part 2

1.यदि अंदर I ,me,my ,we,us,our हो तो वह rv के sub. के अनुसार बदलेगा

2.अंदर you,you,your हो तो वह  rv के obj.के अनुसार बदलेगा।

3.यदि he his him she her her they their them it's हो तो  नहीं बदलेगा।

1.he says to me ,"I go to temple everyday ."

He tells me that he goes to temple everyday.

2.you say to them,"I am buying a new house."

You tell them that you are buying a new house

3.they  say to them,"we have  sold our house."

They tell them that they have sold  their house.

4.she says to him," I will  lodge an FIR.

she tells him that  she will lodge an FIR.

********

1.i say to them,"you are confessing your guilt."

I tell them that they are confessing their guilt

2.he says to us ,"you have abused me."

He tells us that we have abused him.

3.she says to  him," you have sold your old bike."

She tells him that he has  sold his old bike .

****

He his him

She her her

They their them its नहीं बदलेगा।

1.you say to him ,"he is reading his book"

You tell him that he is reading his book.

2.i say to them ,"he has been eating his food since morning.'

I tell them that he has been eating his food since morning

3.you say to them ,"she is altercation with his husband"

*"****"

3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 BRAHAMSTRA TEST PAPER NO.16

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

11.BRAHAMSTRA TEST SERIES NO.11 BY ADV.PANKAJ JOSHI