PREPOSITION

Preposition 

1.across इसका अर्थ होगा  उस पार

1.My sister lives across this shimmering river.

2.across का अर्थ होगा आर पार 

Lal Bhadur Shastri used to swim across the river

3.across  का अर्थ होगा दोनों और

She was putting

 the shawl across her shoulder .

4.in front of/before सामने 

A.my father is smoking Hubble bubble before us.

B.she is dumping carrion in front of my house.

5.above का अर्थ होता है ठीक ऊपर

The fan is above my head.

6.above का अर्थ होता है संख्या या मात्रा में अधिक 

There are above fifty students in my class .

7.over का अर्थ होता है कहीं भी ऊपर

An aeroplane is flying over the city.

8.over का अर्थ स्पर्श करते हुए होगा

Please spread the cloth over the table 

9.behind इसका अर्थ होगा पीछे 

A thief is hiding behind a rock 

He left nothing behind him

10.by/beside का अर्थ होता है बगल में 

My sister is chanting hymn beside/by my mother

11.by का प्रयोग होता है निश्चित समय तक 

The Rajdhani express will arrive here by 11 o clock

12.by का प्रयोग passive voice में होगा 

The boy was beaten by the teacher 

13.through का अर्थ होगा के माध्यम से 

I have known about his death through a newspaper

14.through आर पार

The beggar went through the market 

15.beyond -इसका अर्थ होगा इससे आगे

You should not earn beyond your earnings 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

ESSAY no.1 honour killing part 1

Corner stone class no.2 topic present continuous