RJS dynamic test paper

 1.i ...............accomplished my task yet.

A.have not

B.had not

C.did not

D.will have not 

2.by the next year you ............passed your examination by good marks.

A.would have

B.could have

C.will have

D.may have

3.............live long till  dooms day!

A.can

B.should

C.may 

D.could 

4.i was poor that I ........... deposit my fee 

A.cannot

B.may not

C.could not

D.will not

5.i ............in this organisation since 2020.

A.am working 

B.have been working 

C.had  working

D .was working.

6.now a days my brother ...........to take the cake.

A.is toiling

B was toiling 

C.has been toiling 

D.will be toiling.

7.The police ..........the thieves before they  fled .

A.had arrested 

B.have arrested 

C.will have arrested 

D.arrested 

8.i knocked at the door when he ........... a computer.

A. Is operating 

B.was operating

C.will be

D.had been 

9.my neighbour .........of ......cancer last night.

A.died ,the

B died ,zero article 

C.was died ,the

D.was died ,zero article 

10.......... Principal .......reading .......Gita to increase his spiritual knowledge.

A.the,zero Article 

B.zero article,zero article 

C the,the

D a,zero article 

11.the  devotees are offering oblation  in ........temple.

A.a

B.an

C .the

D.zero article

12.you must get .......second rank in your impending competition.

A.a

B.an

C.the

D.zero article 

13.the people are rowing a rickety boat in .........Brahamputra 

A.a

B.an 

C.the

D.zero article

14.It is believed that .......God is omnipresent or omnipotent.

A.a

B.an

C the

D.zero article 

15.there are no.......... Fifty terrorists in the ship.

A.less

B.lesser

C.few

D.fewer

16.i am facing ......... inconveniences during my first posting.

A few

B.a few

C little

D.a little

17.did you purchase .......book for your impending examination.

A.any

B.some

C.a few 

D.few

18.as you are poor ........you cannot deposit your fee.

A.so

B.thus

C.therefore

D.zero conjunction 

19.both Ram ....... Shayam are stalking a gorgeous girl.

A.as well as

B.along with

C.together with

D.and

20.not only Ram but also his friend .........confessing ........guilt.

A.is,his

B .are,her

C.is,their

D.were ,their 

Write meaning of following phrases

21.apple of discord

A.cause of quarrel

B.cause of peace

C.cause of harmony 

D.cause of scuffle 

22.apple pie order

A.put in systematically 

B.put in disorder

C.put in dirty room 

D put with apples 

23.  Some thing is fishy fishy 

A.something is suspected 

B.a fish made by fish

C.a pond fill with fish

D.something is pleasant

24.between devil and deep sea

A .stand near a devil

B.stand near a sea

C.between two equal problems 

D.between two  equal pleasant situation 

25.a herculean task

A.a very easy task

B.a very difficult task

C.a very interesting task

D.a boring task

Write active to passive and vice versa 

26.i am demolishing his nascent house.

A .his nascent house is being demolished by I

B.his nascent house is demolished by me

C.his nascent house is being demolished by me

D.his nascent house has been demolished by me.

27.i pluck a bloomy rose in sappy garden.

A.a bloomy rose is plucked by me in sappy garden.

B.a bloomy rose is plucking by me in sappy garden 

C.a bloomy rose is being plucked by me in sappy garden

D a bloomy rose has been plucked by me in sappy garden 

28.i demolished his ramshackle house 

A.his ramshackle house was demolished by me

B.his ramshackle house is being demolished by me

C.his ramshackle house had been demolished by me

D.his ramshackle house has been demolished by me

29.i will purchase a nascent house at Holi.

A.a nascent house would be purchased  by me at Holi

B.a nascent house will be purchased by me at Holi

C.a nascent house had been purchased by me at Holi

D.a nascent house will have been purchased by me at Holi

30.he was catching a nocuous snake with the tongs 

A.a nocuous snake is being caught by him with the tongs.

B a nocuous snake was being caught by him with the tongs

C.a nocuous snake will be caught by him with the tongs

D.a nocuous snake will have been caught by him with the tongs 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

ESSAY no.1 honour killing part 1

Corner stone class no.2 topic present continuous