Past indefinite ----some basic sentences



Some sentences of past indefinite 

Sub+V2+object

Sub+did not+v1+object

Did+sub +v1+object?

***************

1. I went to my Village  yesterday with my grandfather 

Go went gone .

2.she washed dirty clothes in morning 

3.my neighbour opened window in morning.

4.my brother shut the doors in evening 

Shut.shut .shut 


5.my mother cooked yummy food for me in evening.

6.my brother purchased a laptop yesterday 

7.my  friend invited me to his birthday party

8.they  cast their vote वोट डाला yesterday.

Cast .cast .cast 

*******

Negative sentence 

1. I did not cast my vote due to my busy schedule.

Cast vote वोट डालना 

Cast.cast .cast .

2.he did not obey his parents.

3.she did not go to school due to heavy rain

4.i did not use my car due to high price of petrol.

5.she did not watch movie due to her busy schedule.

**********

Interrogative sentence 

1.did you buy a new laptop ?

Buy .bought.bought


2.did he call you?

3.did she mop in the room?

Mop ---पोचा लगाना

Mop.mopped.mopped 

4.did you eat a yummy mango?

Eat.ate .eaten  

Yummy स्वादिष्ट 

5.did your brother  tender his resignation yesterday?

स्तीफा देना tender resignation 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

Corner stone class no.2 topic present continuous

ESSAY no.1 honour killing part 1