Revision and Rotation of narratinon

 Rules and regulations  for narration 

*********

Rules regarding tense

1.v1/v5---v2

2.is/am/are+v4----was/were+V4

3.has/have+v3-----had+V3

4.has/have been+v4----had been +V4 

5.v2---had+V3

6.was/were+v4----had been+V4

******

Rules regarding modals

1.will ---would

2.shall ---should /would

3.can---could

4.may ---might

*********

Rules regarding to pronoun 

I ,we,me ,us,my ,our ----sub.

2.you ,you ,your,---object

3.he  his him she her her they their them it's ----no change 

*"***********

Rules regarding some words 

 This.   -------that

Here---there

Ago---before

Today---that day

Yesterday ---the previous day

Last week /month /year---the previous week /month 

Tomorrow ---the next day 

These---those

Now ---then

Thus ----some

She said to me," i will purchase this book."

She told me that she would purchase that book 

*******

1.बाहर  say to/says to  है अंदर का tense नहीं बदलेगा 

Say to/says to---tell/tells में बदल‌‌ जायेगा 

2.बाहर said to है told ,that आयेगा ,pronoun ,tense बदलेगा।

She says to me,"I go to market"

She  tells me that she goes to market.

*******

 वाक्य प्रश्न वाचक है तो

Asked ,if/whether, interrogative sentence affirmative में बदल  जायेगा।

She said to me ,"did you buy a book ?

She asked me if/whether I had bought a book 

-------

वाक्य wh questions है तो wh conjunction ही आयेगा 

*********

वाक्य में

निवेदन,आदेश,आज्ञा,राय , चेतावनी,मनाही हो तो reporting verb 

Request,order,command,advise,warn ,forbid आयेगा और conjuction to आयेगा 

The conductor said to the people ,"beware of pickpockets 

The conductor warned the people to beware of pickpockets 


******

वाक्य में आशीर्वाद या अभिशाप हो तो 

Rv wished /cursed 

May---might

May ना भी हो तो might आयेगा 

She said to me  ,"may   you live long!

She wished that  I might live long 

*****

यदि वाक्य में विदाई हो तो reporting verb bade or CONJUNCTION नहीं आयेगा।

She said to me "good bye"

She bade me good bye 

******

वाक्य में अभिवादन हो तो reporting verb wished आयेगा और जिसको अभिवादन किया गया है वह बाहर आ जायेगा

She said  ,"good morning sir "

She wished sir good morning 

***4

यदि वाक्य में habitual act+proverb+scientific fact+universal truth+mathematical fact है तो अंदर का tense नहीं  बदलेगा

She said to me ,"I go to  garden daily ."

She told me that he goes to garden daily .

*****

वाक्य में आश्चर्य 

Exclaimed with surprise 

वाक्य में शाबाशी/

Exclaimed with applause 

वाक्य में खुशी 

Exclaimed with joy


वाक्य में   दुख

Exclaimed with sorrow 

Reporting verb के रूप में आयेगा और conjunction that आयेगा।

आश्चर्य वाला वाक्य assertive में बदल जायेगा।

He said to me ,"alas !I have destroyed."

She exclaimed with sorrow that he had been destroyed .

She said to me ,"what a nice place is it?

She exclaimed with surprise that it was a nice place .

*****

Indirect में  कुछ वाक्य सामान्य वाक्य में बदल जाते हैं

He said to me,"congratulations"

He congratulated me

She said thank you

She thanked me 

They said to us welcome

The welcomed us

***********

Let से सुझाव 

Proposed to/suggested to

Answer to /that +should

She said to him," let us go to market."

She proposed to him to go to market 

Or

She proposed to him that we should go to market 


Let से इच्छा 

Wished 

Answer to/that should

She  said to me ,let me eat an ice-cream 

She wished  me to eat an ice-cream 

Or


She wished  me that she should eat an ice-cream 

Let से अनुमति मांगना /देना

Reporting verb

Requested,to allow

Ordered ,to allow

He said to him," let me go home now."

He requested him to allowed him go home than

****,

यदि वाक्य में must है  नैतिकता वाला वाक्य है कोई परिवर्तन नहीं 

She said to me,"you must speak the truth"

She told me that I must speak the truth

और 

सामान्य वाक्य है तो has to/had to /will have to आ सकता है

She said to him," you must buy a laptop "

She told him that he had to buy a laptop.

*/***

यदि वाक्य में if की अंसभव शर्त है तो reporting verb wished or would be आयेगा 

She said ,"if she were a magician 

She wished if she would be a magician.

**//

यदि वाक्य में had to हो‌तो had had to आयेगा 

She said to him,"I had to sell my house "

She told him that she had had to sell his house 

****



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 BRAHAMSTRA TEST PAPER NO.16

Corner stone class no.1 by adv.pankaj joshi

11.BRAHAMSTRA TEST SERIES NO.11 BY ADV.PANKAJ JOSHI