Corner stone class no 5

  past indefinite 

Sub+V2+ob.

Sub+did not+v1+object

******"""""**"""""""

A.yesterday


I saw a lousy movie yesterday 

B.last night/last year/last week


I went to a stark ruins to investigate a case 

C.it is high time


It is high time the you  started your chronicle business 

D.ago

He smothered his wife two hours ago

E.standard event of past

Columbus discovered America 

F.present perfect+ since+past indefinite

He has killed his friend since he bought a dagger

**********************

1. कट्टर दुश्मनी के कारण कल रात मैंने उसका गला घोट दिया  था  और एक सुनसान खंडहर के पीछे दफना‌ दिया था।

I  smothered him last night due to rancour and buried him behind a stark ruins  


2. रातो रात अमीर बनने के लिए उसने  नकली नोट चलाए थे और‌ नकली शराब बेची थी 

I circulated counterfeit notes to make a quick buck and sold hooch

3.  बुरी संगत के कारण कल रात मैंने  बहुत ज्यादा शराब पी थी इसलिए मेरे पापा ने   मेरी बुरी तरह पिटाई की थी

I drank like a fish last night due to bad company so my father mauled me 

4. प्रधानमंत्री ने भारी भीड़ के मध्य  झंडा फहराया था और एक प्रभावशाली भाषण दिया था।

The prime minister unfurled  the national flag amid mammoth throng and delivered an emphatic speech.

5. अथाह दौलत पाने के लिए दिन रात  मैंने उसकी चमचागिरी की थी। मगर कंजुसी के कारण उसने‌ मुझे एक फुटी कोडी नहीं दी 

I flattered him around a clock to garner abundant opulence.but he did not give me a single penny due to miserness 

6. मेरे पागलपन के कारण उसने‌ मेरा लंबा चौड़ा खेत हड़प लिया था। और   मुझे एक कुटिया में  कैद‌ कर लिया था

He grabbed my commodious field due to my lunacy and  I confined him in a thatch house 

7. मेरी मजबूरी के कारण मेरे लालची  ससुराल वालों ने मुझे भारी देहज के लिए परेशान किया था।

My cupid inlaws vexed me for hefty dowry due to my compulsion.

8. तपती दोपहरी में एक धारदार कुल्हाड़ी से उसने उसने विशाल पेड़ों को काट दिया था और‌ लड़कियों ‌का ढेर लगा दिया था 

He logged the Titanic trees with a grinded  axe in searing  sun and piled of wood 


9. एक कसाई ने बूचड़खाने में आवारा  मवेशियों  को बेरहमी से काट दिया था और सड़ा ‌हुआ मांस एक‌ हरे‌ भरे बाग के बाहर‌ फेंक दिया था 

A butcher slaughtered the stray cattle ruthlessly/mercilessly in a slaughter house and dumped carrion outside sappy garden 


10. मेरे शरारती बच्चे  अपनी शरारत के कारण ने साबुत किताबों को उल्टे सीधे क्रम में  रख दिया था।

My prankish children put intact books 📚in higgledy piggledy order .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contract act hindi

Corner stone class no.2

Corner stone class no.1