Summary of models

  Summary of models




1.should +राय देने के लिए - बाध्यता -----चाहिए

Sub+should +v1+ob---active voice 

You should take medicine regularly 

Ob+should be+V3+by sub---passive voice 

Medicine should be taken by you  regularly.

2.lest के बाद हमेशा should आयेगा

Work hard lest you should fail 

Note ---नैतिक कर्तव्य और दायित्व के लिए भी इसका प्रयोग हो जाता है

One should obey one's parents .

-------------------------------------

2.MUST +राय+बाध्यता -----ही चाहिए 

Active 

You must follow traffic rules 

Passive 

Traffic rules must be followed by you

***********

3.ought to +नैतिक शिक्षा -----चाहिए 

Should---ought to 

Active 

You ought to honour you parents

Passive 

Your parents ought to be honoured by you.

------------

4.can+वर्तमान में सामर्थ्य और क्षमता बताने के लिए 

Active voice

1.i can speak English fluently.

Passive 

English can be spoken by me fluently.

***********

5.may +अनुमति मांगना /आशीर्वाद/अभिशाप/गहरी संभावना/अनुमति देना

अनुमति मांगना

1.may I use your mobile 

आशीर्वाद/अभिशाप 

2.may God bless you with success!

अनुमति देना 

3.you may use my car .

गहरी संभावना 

4.it may rain today due to dark clouds 

Active voice

1.he may  sell his car

Passive 

His car may be sold by him

**************

6.used to +v1/would +v1+भुतकाल मे किसी काम की नियमितता को बताने के लिए ----किया करता था 

Active voice

1.i used to eat apples in my childhood 

Passive 

Apples used to be eaten by me in my childhood 

***********

7.would like का प्रयोग आमंत्रण के लिए किया जाता है---करना चाहेंगे

Would you like to eat yummy food with me in a hotel ?

*******


*

11 dare +हिम्मत करना *to*s

He dare not speak the truth

****""""

12.need +जरूरत होना*to*s

He need not tell a lie 

*********

13.should have+v3----चाहिए था ----भुतकाल की राय 

Active voice 

You should have  sold your house due to economical problem 

Passive voice

Your house should have been sold due to economical problem 

*******

14.may have -----किया होगा ----भुतकाल की संभावना 

Active

He may have arrested him.

Passive 

He may have been arrested by him

**"****

15.could /could not +v1----कर सका ----भुतकाल का सामर्थ्य 

Active voice

He could not  damage my car

Passive 

My car could not be damaged

*******

16.could have +V3/would have+v3----कर सकता था 

Active voice 

I would have eat yummy food

Passive 

Yummy food would have been eaten by me

*************

17. Might ----  हल्की  संभावना 

 Active voice

You might help him

Passive

He might be helped by you 

***********

18.if की impossible condition 

If+sub+were/had+object,sub+would/could+v1+object

मैं होता ---were

मेरे पास होता ----had 

Zero conjuction 

If were a bird ,I would fly in the sky.

If I had wings ,I would fly in the sky 

Note ----if की जगह  should भी लिखा जा सकता है

******

19. If possible condition संभव शर्त 

If+sub +v1/v5+ob,sub+will+v1+ob

If you help me ,I will thank you 

***********

20 .अपुरीत शर्त 

Improbable condition 

If +sub+had+V3+ob,sub +would have/could have+V3+ob

If you had stolen my bike ,I would have lodged an FIR against you

Note ---यहा if  की जगह had को लिखा जा सकता है।

******""""

21.बहुत ही गहरी संभावना हो तो must be आयेगा

He must be a doctor

You must be a lawyer 

********

22.would का प्रयोग polite request के लिए होता है।

Would you lend me your book ?

*******

23.would be का प्रयोग संभावना के लिए भी होता

You would be a farmer 

He would be her husband 

*""****


 

**********

26.must have भुतकाल‌ में बाध्यता वाली राय देने के लिए ---करना ही चाहिए था

Sub +must have+V3+ob

Passive 

Ob+must have been+V3+by sub

Active voice

SHe must have  cleaned his house

Passive 

His house must have been cleaned by her 

******

27.will/ shall  का प्रयोग  modal के रुप में निम्न प्रकार होगा 

करूंगा 

दृढ़ इच्छाशक्ति 

I will/shall not surrender before the police 

धमकी 

I will/shall kill him

वादा/प्रतिज्ञा 

 I will/shall do everything for your career 

Request /invitation 

Will you give me some time?

Will you come to dinner 

**********






8.

8.





4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.2

Contract act hindi

Corner stone class no.1