APO ENGLISH PAPER

 



Choose the correct option:


  1. 1.The accused ___ have committed the offence; the evidence is very strong.
    A) must
    B) should
    C) ought
    D) need


  2. 2.He ___ not disclose confidential information.
    A) needs
    B) dares
    C) must
    D) ought


  3. 3.He ___ be at home; I saw him entering the building just now.
    A) can
    B) must
    C) would
    D) shall


  4. 4.___ you please explain the provision once again?
    A) need 
    B) Shall
    C) Must
    D)would 


  5. 5.When I was young, I ___ run five kilometres without stopping.
    A) may
    B) can
    C) could
    D) shall


  6. 6.The witness ___ have misunderstood the question.
    A) may
    B) shall
    C) ought
    D) need


  7. 7.You ___ to consult a lawyer before signing the agreement.
    A) must 
    B) should
    C) ought
    D) can


  8. 8.He ___ not attend the hearing yesterday because he was seriously ill.
    A) may
    B) can
    C) shall

  9. D) could 


  10. 9.The court ___ issue a warrant if the accused fails to appear.
    A) may
    B) ought
    C) need
    D) will 


  11. 10.You ___ have informed me earlier.
    A) may 
    B) can
    C) should
    D) will


  12. 11.___ I suggest an alternative argument?
    A) Must
    B) May
    C) Shall
    D) Need


  13. 12.He ___ rather resign than compromise his principles.
    A) would 
    B) should
    C) might
    D) can


  14. 13.There ___ be some mistake in the judgment because he is an intelligent student.
    A) ought
    B) must
    C) might
    D) shall


  15. 14.___ the accused be released on bail?
    A) Shall
    B) Would
    C) May
    D) Could


  16. 15.If I were you, I ___ accept the offer.
    A) will
    B) shall
    C) would
    D) can



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.2

Corner stone class no.1

Practice session 3