B.A.LL.B MODAL CAN

 Modal can 

इसका प्रयोग योग्यता और क्षमता बताने के लिए किया जाता है 

Sub+can /cannot +v1+object

1.i cannot speak English fluently because I am a village dweller .

2.he cannot swim in river because he has hydrophobia .

3.she cannot cook yummy food for guests due to her laziness 

4.you cannot pay your debt because you are a poor person.


5.he can confess your guilty otherwise I will punish you .


6.she cannot withdraw water from well because she is a village dweller 


7.you cannot contest election due to your rakish image 


8 .I cannot climb on the mountain due to hypsophobia .


9.i cannnot succour /help you due to my adversity.now a days I am in pickle / in soup .


10.can you inform the police regarding this riot?


11.can you transfer money immediately due to an urgent piece of work 


12.can you fetch an adroit doctor due to my illness/ailment 


13.can you  cast my horoscope for my tinsel career /bright future 


14.can you put off significant meeting due to some unavoidable condition 


Modal ought to

नैतिक शिक्षा देने के लिए 

Sub+ought to+v1+ob


1.the  youth ought to esteem and obey their parents 


2.we ought to pay obeisance to oblation 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corner stone class no.2

Corner stone class no.1

Practice session 3